I had a dream last night. I was in a large castle I was headed for one of the doors. I was looking for God, but a man in black cut me off. He had a whole bunch of other men in black with him, they were all riding black horses. I knew it was satan. So I turned around and started running the other way. As fast as I could to the door. Outside I stood among towering trees in a deep forest. And up ahead of me was a man dressed in white on a white horse in the sky. He was surrounded by other men in white and rainbows were all around him. As I got closer the music got louder JESUS IM SCARED I said as I started running towards him. We met in the sky and he said don't be afraid. All the sudden we were spinning around and around then I woke up.
The only weird thing was Jesus was a man with black wavy hair, a goatee, a hat from one of those knight movies and he had glasses like John Lennon. But besides that. It was pretty cool. When I met him in the sky I felt total joy and peace cover me. And I wasn't afraid.
1 comment:
I love your dreams, amazing! and the new pics are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment