Mom.... Will I go to heaven? UM... um well Lucy, people who go to heaven are those who have received Jesus in their heart? "What's received?" Well... They are people who pray a prayer and they say that they believe that Jesus came to earth to die for their sins, and they live their life to please God. And they know that they need Jesus to help them and they can't live with out him."
Mom... Can I pray that Prayer... Ummm... Yes... Yes you can... *We pray... she prays*
Mom... We should go share God's love with people. I know how we can do it we have the bags..
UM... OK.. where do you want to go??...
Let's go to the park right now.... Um.... Uh... OK. Go get your shoes on...
We shared with several people last night. None of them went to church... none of them had a personal relationship... I wish I was better at sharing more forward, more bold... Lucy and River walked up boldly to people and handed out bags, they all have tracts in them and things about God for the kids... Praying that God makes up the difference...
They swung on the swings and played on the playground too... :)
I wish Dustin would have been here...
September 10 2012 5:30pm

1 comment:
praise god!!! rejoicing with you!!!
Post a Comment