Saturday, August 28, 2010

pt update

Well... this kid is amazing... Yesterday we tried all morning long... it was like beating our head against a brick wall.. SO after she woke up from her nap I just kept her in a diaper and put the potty away. TODAY she has gone back to dropping the diaper and back to the potty... She has recognized a couple of times she needed to go. And has only had one accident on the floor. I didn't do pullups with Lucy but I am with River... She is offended that we want to put a diaper on her :) This is really really fun!! As soon as we got home tonight after a full day at mimi's she came home pulled off the diaper and sat on the potty until she went... I think this is just a special gift for mama... Thank you Lord!!

1 comment: