Wow... I'm kind of in awe right now... I picked up a book out of my friend's room to read while the girls were in bed... It's called To Fly Again. Subtitle "surviving the tailspins of Life. Now this gal... sheesh.. What a life that I wouldn't want for my self but anyway... THIS lady... She used the same verse when talking about the same things I was talking about yesterday.. How cool is it that God spoke deeply to us the same verse. She concluded by saying that after Jesus said these words... "He promptly stood up walked out the door into the nighttime air, and headed for the cross. ... This overcoming the world how so?" "What he meant is by his death, he would overcome the curse of sin, death, and hell... His ultimate victory over Satan is secure. His promise is certain that he will go through our trials alongside of us and we will go to heaven and be with him when we die."
What a very confirming moment in my life :) God's tender voice is irreplaceable.
1 comment:
okay and so add that to the little devo before it and I have tears in my eyes!
Post a Comment