Abbie was our host! What a wonderful friendship and beautiful reflection of God's grace in my life!
This is my friend Tiffany... Can I just say what an amazing woman. This Gal has just become the mommy of a premie by 3 months. Is a new wife within the last year and has become mother of 4 wonderful children ages ranging from teen to infant... WOW!! ALL IN THE LAST YEAR and a half-ish!! And you know what she didn't complain one time that her life was hard... She just rolls with the punches... I am so impressed and so amazed at her strength and persistence... She is my new hero!!
Lucy took to Abbie right away she normally doesn't do this with people.. She has a hard time but with Abbie they were instant bff. This is where they were singing the abc's together on the counter. Love it!!
Aah... and what a fun crew this is!! We were all married within a year of each other and had our three oldest children with in months of each other. Then the rest came shortly after for all of us. Unfortunately by the next time you see a picture of all of us... my lot will stop at two and the other gals will probably be multiplied by what you see now!! What amazing women with goals to parent and mother their children well.. Really... I haven't seen anyone who trains their children like these gals!! What great supports they have. I am so impressed and hope that I can train my children even half as well as these girls!!








1 comment:
what a special thing! so glad you got to head up to branson and see these great friends!
Post a Comment