What a great birthday... I feel so loved!!!
Pedicure, 2 necklaces, earings, Carino's, tiramisu, zoo day with the girls, great day over all... Here are some pictures to capture the day.
And I'm so excited about making something other than hamburger helper...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAHAHA...I love River's little hand trying to creep up and grab at the earrings in that one picture!
The picture of Lucy with her hair blowing is absolutely darling. She looks like a little kid's clothing model in that pic!
In regards to the pies...when are you having me over for dinner?!?
I'm so glad you had a good bday!! You deserve it! I love those necklaces! Super cute! And what are those pies?!! They look heavenly! You might need to post that recipe ;) I love yours and Lucy's long hair! Beautiful!
So fun - glad it was a great day! I agree with the comments on the necklaces - very fun! I also noticed the little hand sneaking in for the grab :) - classic.
$10 for the onesies! I know I want some for our big girls! I'm thinking of doing the little bloomers that go under dresses, just adding it to those! :)
4 comments:
HAHAHA...I love River's little hand trying to creep up and grab at the earrings in that one picture!
The picture of Lucy with her hair blowing is absolutely darling. She looks like a little kid's clothing model in that pic!
In regards to the pies...when are you having me over for dinner?!?
I'm so glad you had a good bday!! You deserve it! I love those necklaces! Super cute! And what are those pies?!! They look heavenly! You might need to post that recipe ;) I love yours and Lucy's long hair! Beautiful!
So fun - glad it was a great day! I agree with the comments on the necklaces - very fun! I also noticed the little hand sneaking in for the grab :) - classic.
$10 for the onesies! I know I want some for our big girls! I'm thinking of doing the little bloomers that go under dresses, just adding it to those! :)
Post a Comment