Last Night he went home to be with the Lord.
During the song I saw an image of Sam and Geraldine worshiping God together. Tears streamed down my face as I thought about the Legacy they left behind for their family. Even if they had done nothing else on this earth, they portrayed a picture of faithfulness. Someone who made it, who stayed faithful to their commitment and not in a begrudging way, but in love. They loved each other to the end.. As I hear baby screams in the background, whining and I deal with my own set of sins I am very aware of what commitment looks like. I am very aware of what it feels like to love though our hearts would have us stray.
And I don't know what heaven looks like with marriages and all, but what a joy to travel a lifetime of pain, sin, death, and whatever else this life brings and be reunited together on a day such as easter to finally worship the Lord together in Spirit and in Truth... With out tears or pain -In Joy and in Joy alone!!
Thank you Lord that it's Easter every day in your kingdom. A day where we live out your victory in our lives and we look forward to the life to come!!
AMEN
1 comment:
What a difficult, heart-breaking journey the Ward family has been on with Sam. But now he is free and restored...praise God!
Your own reflections on commitment are moving. And the image of it being Easter every day in heaven...how I long for that! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will be praying for you guys as plans are being made.
Post a Comment