At out last check up we went through the usual routine until almost the end.. when I said Oh and she doesn't have teeth is that a problem? A wrinkled expression took over her face and she said... well at 15 months that's kind of rare. Some children are late bloomers but we are starting to get to that point where you will want to make an appointment... It's very rare but some children don't have teeth or some children just have one set...
Can you imagine?? An Arkansassian at heart!! So we made our appointment... But just in time because I think this weekend may be the weekend where we start seeing progress... She is finally showing signs... Pray for those teeth to come in!! Our dentist apt. is set in April though...
2 comments:
Haha, I love the use of Arkansassian in this blog!
I'm glad you have an appt set up.
C'mon little River teeth...you can do it!
I wish I could figure out how to have new entries of yours emailed to me!!!! Gaaaahh!
Give me a T, give me an E, give me another E, give me a T, give me an H! Well just give River some teeth! Praying they come in this weekend and are super healthy since they hibernated so long.
Just a side note, I can't get your blog to show up in my dashboard so if Lisa can't get them emailed either I wonder if it is some random setting somewhere?
Post a Comment