We need a phone chat! I miss you! How are you guys doing? I love all the pics of your little ones! They are growing so fast right?! How are the teeth? Teagan didn't start getting hers until after she was one too which had me a little worried for awhile wondering if she had teeth! What days or times are good for a phone chat?
3 comments:
I notice the blue glasses is for the BOYS, and pink glasses are for the GIRLS...way to reinforce those gender stereotypes! :c)
well the blue glasses do have rhinestones in them Lisa...
We need a phone chat! I miss you! How are you guys doing? I love all the pics of your little ones! They are growing so fast right?! How are the teeth? Teagan didn't start getting hers until after she was one too which had me a little worried for awhile wondering if she had teeth! What days or times are good for a phone chat?
Post a Comment