Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BINKI AND BIG GIRL BED

Im SO PROUD...

My little Lucy

A couple weeks ago we took the binki away and we prayed.... and she hasn't turned back since...

Last night I put her in her big girl bed and we prayed she fell out on the floor about 6 am this morning and i went and put her back in, but after that she went back to sleep. And then this morning she woke up and called for me to come get her because I told her last night that she needed to... This is amazing...

Pray for us as we try again and again on potty training... seems so daunting... were almost there though!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Way to go Lucy! (and of course Mom and Dad too)

Sarah said...

So every time I read the header of this entry, I read bikini and big girl bed. Then I think what an odd name for a post that is. Anyway, love you and love that we're friends!!!