Yesterday the theme was Rest.. Rest that leads to joy... Well, I kind of blew it unless you consider my 3 hour nap I took to try and break the fog and anxiety that was created due to a large does of insecurity. All day, it was hard to fight the nagging thoughts yesterday, I have been in waves of sadness and joy these past couple weeks... Im either all or nothing I guess. Anyway the nap did help but it didn't cut it. It wasn't until Dustin left, the kids were in bed and I did my study for the night. It was like the completely tipped scales came to even somewhere in the middle and my mind stopped wrestling. And then the ultimate peace came last night when lying in bed and reminded my self of a verse.
"With prayer and supplication present your requests to God and he will give you the peace that transcends all understanding."
But it wasn't the normal prayer of Lord please do this, Lord please do that... It was if my whole body came to a point of Submit.. Submitting is different than requesting some how it's a mix. But anyway.. God in his graciousness helped me find peace and rest! Thank you Lord
1 comment:
I love your heart Nat! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment