
It was about 1:30 before I looked at the calendar today. I called Dustin... Do you know what today is?? About 30 seconds of silence and then... Happy anniversary babe. We laughed as we know both of our tendency is to forget. With so much going on how could we not.. But don't you worry a trip to Galveston is coming in our near future. 5 years... I cant believe it.. Here is a quick memory cap..
Friends (2000)

Dating (2001)
Camp Coordinators (2002)

Engaged (2003)
Married (June 6 2004)
Year 1 (2005)
Year 4 (June 21 2007)
Year 4
Year 5 (November 29 2008)



1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! How do I always forget we share the same anniversary! Fun fun! Hope you had a wonderful day with you hubby and girls. I love the pics from Arkansas. I'm so glad you got to go! What a blessing indeed! Oh we need a Waco trip soon! Maybe this fall????
Post a Comment