Does it get better than this? My little River is such a trip! All day long she tries on different skirts and princess dresses. Under her princess skirts she sports two entire legs of bruises scrapes and bumps, not to mention a thick layer of dirt, her last meal, and lets just say it - pee pee. It never fails that when her hands are the messiest she wants to give me a hug. She wants to snuggle all day long she wants to run and play and dig in the dirt. When she speaks she is either yelling or whispering there is no in between. When she cries she cries loudly and when she laughs she laughs loudly. She and Lucy are getting to be quite the friends lately. I wish I could hold these moments forever.
Lucy is as precise as ever. Today we tried painting and coloring, but she quickly became frustrated. She has a hard time really experimenting, but man when I got the ruler out for her... She went to town. She wanted to make triangles. So I showed her how she could change her lines and make all sorts of lines then find the colors inside and then color them in... I though her Pa would be proud of this a little engineer at heart.
Here are some fun pictures from today excuse our pajamas and messy hair we don't usually take too much time to look pretty around here... I should work on that!! haha
I guess I should get back to my manual 30 pages almost finished.. I expect to finish today... FINALLY









No comments:
Post a Comment