Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bluebonnets / Picture and post overload

Well, apparently after not blogging for about a month I've decided to put 5 posts in one week.. but hey... whatever it takes right... Farm day and bluebonnets





Man... they're so old! They're both so beautiful and unique... I'm in love!

Sissy showing off the Lady Bug




The girls loved this... Stamping with acrylic paint!

Then we tissue paper modge podged eggs... 


Then we made easter baskets... Did you know Easter baskets are like $8 bucks at Wal-Mart.
We had a ton of baskets here so I let them pick out Ribbon! And River of course picked out the most frilly pink ribbon available.

Dying Eggs... I made them take off their shirts. Couldn't stand to ruin one more thing!!

Lucy's favorite part... Stickers

 River's favorite part... EATING!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You and I both are posting pictures for the first time in forever. Must be the Spring weather makes us want to post again. Anyway, River looks so old and beautiful in these pictures. Both girls are gorgeous, but I couldn't get over how old River looks. Your baby is growing up!

Mandy said...

love the second one of you and the girls at farm day! and the one of lucy showing river the flower is amazing! they do look so old - how can that be?! absolute beauties - all three of you! my bluebonnet post is scheduled for like the 17th in the line up of posts where i am catching up but coming soon :)