Happy Birthday Beauty
Several times a day I laugh about the inspiration God Gave me to name you River.
River, I love your personality. You are determined, passionate, snuggly, loud, tender, and a good sharer!
The people you talk about the most are "sissy" "Mimi" and "Abby". In fact you asked me today if you could invite Abby to your party :)
You cry when you leave the people you will miss. But are a pro when I leave you for school or for church.
When we ask you where your juice cup is you usually reply with "ooohh nooo" It's pretty cute.
Your new favorite line is "you funny". You like to keep everyone laughing.
Your appetite is amazing you will eat just about anything. But your favorite is chocolate milk and fruit.
You have been nick named the rushing river because your always moving and shaking things up a bit.
You love music. Every-time a song comes on you dance and you ask me to play songs for you all day long!
You love to sleep. You run to your bed when it's night night time.
You're growing up so fast, almost using complete sentences now. Your baby body is slimming down and you are looking more like small girl instead of toddler all the time. It makes me sad to see how fast the time has gone by. It makes me sad to know that by this time next year all traces of the baby I once knew will be gone. You are beautiful my daughter and I can't tell you how thankful I am for you. You are a precious gift from God. Happy Birthday Beauty!
First Year Post




No comments:
Post a Comment