The many sleepless nights are a distant memory now, well, the ones where we stayed up with her :) But I can't believe that she is one. And what a wonderful joyful addition she is to our family. She is almost walking now, she is saying mama, dada, uhoh, and more. Most days she and Lucy play together, eat together, and sleep in separate rooms. Maybe this year we will be able to move River out of the kitchen and into the big girl room... Im going to need to see a little more improvement though. haha. She still does not have any teeth, but she chooses to try to eat everything... Everything in sight that is.. She is as wild as her name jumping before she could walk, dancing, laughing, wrestling with her dad. She is fearless as she tries to lunge her body off high surfaces and escape through most doors... We just love her... Definitely a set up to be a world changer, with her big ambition and joyful spirit!


4 comments:
Happy Birhtday River! Where is time going Nat?! It's going so fast and we don't have little babies anymore. But they are also getting so fun right?
Are Teagan and River long lost twins??? Your description of Miss River sounds a lot like our wild woman Teagan! Funny how our second one didn't come out that usual calm mellow baby! I guess being on my toes with Teagan all time is showing me two is just right for our family! I can't be out numbered by 3! I won't survive! ;)
I absolutely love the last picture of her. She is so adorable and spunky.
You have to precious kiddos Nat!
Happy birthday sweet little River! I can't believe a whole year has gone by. She is absolutely precious, and it has been such a delight and joy to see her grow and her little personality begin to emerge this past year. I am looking forward to the next!
Happy birthday River (yesterday)! What a sweet, beautiful girl. Can't wait to see you guys very soon. Love you all! - Val:)
Nat ! i love your fam. I cannot tell you how much your encouragement means to me. It gets me through the rough patches and there are a lot of rough patches. love ya.
Post a Comment