








A perfect setup, the week before I worked through some hard memories, undertook some needed conflict and cleaned house (my physical home and my temporary home.) As I sat on the porch in the wee hour of the morning, light took it's first breath over the pond and I saw an untainted mirror reflection of God's creation. And in the stillness of my soul i knew it was glimpse of what God was creating in me. A still reflection of His image. To be honest it's the first time I've been completely at peace in a really long time and I felt again what it was like not to be wrestling the demons that war against my heart. I sat in silence not fighting lies or fears and all in all being ok with the world I was sitting in.
Here is a fun video of the weekend and here are some pictures as well.
Fish, Horses, Deer, Chickens, Rain on a Metal roof, Getting to hear our Brother in Law preach to a small congregation, teaching Lucy to fish, watching Mason nurture my children, watching Cole get so excited he could hardly contain himself, personal one on one time with each of the girls, alone time with Dustin, Baby Back Ribs, Southern Cooking, and Southern Hospitality. It was hard to come back to Waco. Ranch Living is the Life for me!
Oh yea. and I caught 2 fish... I don't remember the last time I caught a fish. I laughed like a little girl it was so fun.
2 comments:
that's awesome - glad you guys had a great little retreat!
Do you think they'd mind if I moved in there?
Post a Comment