Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ward Additions

I was so excited when I saw they had free fish a the bear day thing... I wish Lu had been there to catch her own fish, but the expression on her face when she got home was enough!! She loves them. It's her job to feed them and mom's job to change their water.... EVERYDAY.... seriously these little guys poop like mad!! Better than cleaning up dog poop that's for sure - oh well!! We sure enjoy their presence. Lucy named them Mason and Cole. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Lucy smiling from the other side of the glass tank with the two fish fin-to-fin underneath....what a brilliant pic! Love it!

Mandy said...

how fun! If you put little glass marbles in the bottom of the far you won't have to clean it daily :). Also don't make the mistake my parents did when I got my first fish - they used tap water which has to much stuff in it for the fish to survive! Buy Spring water or treat it so it is not chlorinated.

Unknown said...

I love the smile on her face! And Mason and Cole will be very honored to hear the news.