Wednesday, January 20, 2010
The Trip Home
Well after a bazillion toys, home made breakfast every day, lots of Dr. Mario, and lots of people in a tiny house we have made it back to Waco... I would say this is the girls BEST trip they have ever taken. We didn't have even one melt down there or back (that's 10 hours in a car folks) and the girls slept in the same room with us the entire time. It was incredible!! We got to see cousins, aunts, uncles and of course OSCAR!!. That's the dog... My parents just loved hanging out with the girls and they tried to make every day special for them.. and they did!!... It's sad to be home we miss the simple way of Arkansas. We miss the trees and the lake and the river. And we miss Grandpa and Nana T.J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad this was such a meaningful trip for you. And I'm so jealous of the Dr. Mario!!
Post a Comment