The breakfast conversation was a funny one as we discussed what our life was going to look like now. The line was faint -we thought- so we decided it would be best to go to Wal-Mart buy another test and take it in the morning. Pull it together Dustin said let's just wait till the morning.. Everything is going to be ok- he ensured. We can do this.. I mean maybe its a boy?
When we got home at 4 I said do you want me to take another one? We we still have two more of that pack of thee. Yea he said and sure enough I was positive again... 99% accuracy on the clearblue test is not looking too good right now.. I added up the date 11 Mos apart.. I would be due before my friend sarah... Man CRAZY!!
BUT THEN WE NOTICED... the expiration date. February 2009 ... Hmm surly one month wouldn't make that big of difference right?
Well we have one more Dustin.. You take the test... That will determine if they are just bum tests they all came together in a pack of three and they all have the same date on them. So.. DUSTIN took the test... and guess what.. DUSTIN'S PREGNANT
We jumped up and down and kissed each other, you're pregnant we yelled back and forth! It was the best news all day!!
Man what a Saturday!! Little Fisher will have to wait!! :) Just kidding... were really finished... NO MORE!! Seriously!! I did take the new test and I am in-fact NOT PREGNANT 1 out of 4 aint bad!!
3 comments:
I was thinking - man she posted and didn't tell us - we saw them this weekend! Then I laughed and laughed - who would have thought the expiration date was so serious! Tell Dustin congrats on making history :)
you better up the precautionary measures!
Nat! That is hilarious! So glad to hear that dustin was pregnant! I don't think he'll ever live that one down will he!!!! Love you guys and I agree with Lisa - better be careful!
Post a Comment