Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updates

House: Well the house finally goes on the market today. The realtor is coming today to take pics and post on the MLS.

Lucy: She is growing into a beautiful big sister. Still loves reading, stacking cups, and watching elmo! She is talking so much and has a word for almost everything. The only weird thing is she adds and ng to everything.. mama-ng dog-ng... you get the picture.

River: She is growing to be a beautiful little sister. She is cooing and Smiles almost every time you talk to her. She still has all of her beautiful hair. And she is still just as chubby as ever. She Goes to bed around 9 or 10 now and sleeps till about 4am and then until 7 or 8... NICE!!

Mom: No good updates here. She really wants to get out of the hospital and go home, but she wont do her exercises, so no facility will take her. They have tried placing her in several places around Arkansas and no place will take a medicaid pending person due to the financial risk or they read her charts and see that she is not a very good patient and so they just wont take her. She had a bit of a panic attack last weekend, and I tried talking to her and she just said she didn't want to talk to me. I feel so much guilt for not doing something more for her, but really believe its not a good idea to bring her here into the home. With the staff infection we are at high risk with the kids, plus - I don't know if I could take care of an infant a two year old and someone who needs as much medical attention as she needs. And I'm a little uncertain if our marriage could withstand it... Are all these just excuses? Should she be here? Am I bad daughter?

Well anyway this is my daily thought process with her. As soon as her Social Security goes through we are still going to get her to Texas!  Dang S.S. The medical system ticks me off!


No comments: