Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crying doesn't help anything

Well I found out one of my defense mechanisms today, when everything around me is crumbling I like to bury my face in my hands and cry... Childish I know... But now I realize that response isn't really going to help. Well, nothing is working out thus far. Basically Mom has to have social security before we can get her medicaid pending to get into a nursing home. It can take anywhere from several months to two years in minimal cases to get some-one qualified for  s.s.d. so we don't really know what's going to happen next. The only good thing we have going for us is that she already has started the process and she is one dr's appointment away from completing the process. Unfortunately we've heard that no one get's it the first time. Thus creating an impossible situation. But nothing my friends is impossible with God... Pray for Necole as she fly's out tomorrow to be with mom. Pray that both my mom and Necole will be encouraged as we try and find a new option and Necole talks face to face with the staff there.

No comments: