And then in the 7th grade at 13 my mom moved away, this time the seperation so unbearable. I remember being at school the next day unfunctionable my head on the desk and crying most of the day. But I kept the hope to maybe I will get to see her next summer.
Then in college, this one was the worst of all, I went to see my Mom in Wisconsin. I got to experience her salvation and then after a glorious week of mother daughter bonding I had to leave again. I remember making it to the end of the drive way, trying so hard to hold back the tears once again and my friend said Nat... Its ok to cry if you need to. And 20 minutes later I found my self recovering my breathing.
And now 8 years later, I find my self in the same predicament as I feel the pain of separating once again. This time its because the woman on the other side of the phone is not herself. In so much pain that she can not speak, weak herself with tears and cries wondering if she her self will make the great Separation... And mostly... This is somewhat unbearable...
She needs a miracle...
1 comment:
I love you Nat and you are an amazing daughter, wife, mom and friend. You are dear to my heart friend!
Post a Comment