Our house should go on the market next month. were selling this beautiful little home that I have dubbed my most favorite place. Even though its my most favorite home yet, I know its just a home, an earthly home, that will fade away with the rest of life.. And another will come. Its only a matter of time... We will hopefully be living on campus of TSTC this summer as Dustin will start his Bio Medical Engineering Degree. We are both very excited about this option.
And to leave (there is so much more going on, but those are sticking to my journal) a little story. I was at Starbucks downloading last night and as I was waiting on my cocoa, I walked over and looked at the cups. One started staring at me, it was so tiny and cute it had a little tree on it, and even its very existence just made me smile. It was a wonderful piece of ART. Then I went to my little corner and wrote for about an hour prayers upon heavy prayers- I watched another woman come in the door as she was waiting on her latte she walked over to the cups picked up the same little cup and Smiled... Its mere existence made her smile too. Immediately, the thought and prayer came to mind so I wrote it down... Lastly Lord, I want to make things that bring people joy. And this morning I got a phone call because the last two emails hadn't going through that someone who had received one of my little gifts cried... (not because she was sad) And I thought Lord that was the tiny-ist prayer of them all and you heard that one... Surely, you are amongst these others...
I know he is... I mean, what else, where else, can we go to but HIM!! The one who holds our world in his hands...
1 comment:
Wow! I am behind! :) Life if crazy busy for the two of us but ya'll are in my prayers! And your art, makes me smile huge!
Post a Comment