Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

Of all mornings river... You chose today - the day of your fourth birthday...
Mom? how do we get to heaven...

I wasn't thinking about what she was asking... oh well at the end of this life when you are really really really old... older than mimi and God has used up all your time then... that's when you get to heaven..

NO mom... HOW do I get to heaven..

Ooooh... well you have to have Jesus in your heart...

Oh well mom I already have Jesus in my heart.

You Do???? Lucy pipes in about this time remember when I said my prayer... oh yes Lucy I said I remember...

River says well I want to say that prayer...  So we prayed... and I said if you already have him in there then you don't need to ask again, he's there to stay, BUT... you can always pray to talk to him and live with him... Now our goal is to live every day from here on out for him and not for ourselves...


Something like that... 

Today I asked her what all her favorites were.
Color : White (I like all the colors Mom) Oh and pink
Animal: Bunny... And KITTY
What she want's to be: 16
What she likes to wear: Princess Dresses
What her favorite shoes are : Boots
Favorite Friend: Aniyah
Do: Find Flowers
Favorite thing about being 4: Wrestling with Daddy.
And she is thankful for snow ????




2 comments:

the sealey family said...

Oh river! What a precious precious girl! Happy birthday!

Mandy said...

We love you River!! and all the things that make you uniquely you!