Welcome to my new child, formerly known as the rushing gushing raging river. I think I will now call her my peaceful river. Don't get me wrong she's still rushing but her rage is gone. In two weeks we have had about 3 fits as compared to our 5 per day. Her anger and frustration has been replaced by laughter and talking. Dustin and I look at each other often and say who is this kid?? It's sad to think she has been hiding this whole time.. I feel horrible for not believing that her diet could have such an impact. I think I've just always thought well I ate all of that and I never had any problems. I think God did a lot in our home that day, 1. I think there was real breakthrough with prayer, and 2. He gave us a long term plan to maintain peace in our home. If u are interested read the book "Why my child can't behave, and get a whole bunch of people to pray.. I think u can get the first 150 pages free, I'm renaming it to "If you don't want your kids to act like crazys don't feed them junk". Anyway here's to the good life. God is faithful..


No comments:
Post a Comment