Most perfect Date night ever.
Erin said she would watch the girls so we went out on Rob's fishing boat. We actually caught fish too and a record fish at that... Well it was the record smallest live Bass i have ever seen, but it was lot's of fun! He caught two more catfish and I caught one as well. If we put all of them together they might have weighed a pound.
I - We - Dustin and I were made for Nature... It's where we feel at home... And though all of this earth is not our home... This might be as close as were getting!
So thankful!
We asked two questions while we were out as well after listening to this recording together at LG. What would we have done differently and what should we be doing differently now! BTW... If you haven't... listen it's worth the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment