Something happened... Colors are brighter today... I don't know if it was the grey background but driving home I saw this woman watering her yard. She wore purple. Bright glowing purple. Her hair was long and grey and her eyes sparkling blue... I know this because I stopped to talk to her by the end we hugged and parted ways...
Before that I was driving back from my time this morning. I finally got to take some time for myself. I took and hour. I noticed the flowers were red really red. Really really red... Once again maybe it was the grey background. But maybe he opened my eyes to a greater depth of love today...
Have you ever heard the saying when you fall in Love colors seem brighter.
And in that book the heaven book... The little boy talks about seeing rainbows everywhere.
The little girl that painted an image of Jesus at age 8 She said there were colors we have never seen in heaven...
I don't know if this is biblical but what if Love and Color have some correlation?
I mean God sent a rainbow to show us he would never destroy us with a flood a gain.. maybe there is?
This morning while drinking my coffee I asked God to help me see his people in a different way. I felt like he said when you look at them put wings on their back. Don't get me wrong I don't think people are angels, but my view of man is pretty tainted - maybe in such a way that God wanted me to correlate something Holy with man so he could change my view. As I did this, I found that love expanded in my heart. I saw their faces. I heard the sounds their shoes made. I heard the sound of silence and the buzz of the machines. I heard things I'm not use to hearing... I saw with out fear...
This was one of the most surreal mornings I've had in a long time.. God is gracious..
1 comment:
wow!!! The lady who is mentoring me really challenged me with a lot of the same ways! I see life and people (men) through this tainted lens based on their (actions) she challenged me to view people who were created by the creator and to view (my dad) with different eyes so that there could more healing in my heart specifically towards my dad. Lastly she challenged me being silent (she is giving me a book or guide to help me in this) to really hear! To allow my heart to move to this place beyond FEAR!!! SO GOOD! He has been so gracious to me this week in so many ways! Which I need but fight! Love love love love you !! So proud of you for taking time for yourself :)
Post a Comment