My heart has been pondering for quite some time now... Ya know when Mary first heard that she would be mother to the savior of the world... I mean if you take that down a notch by a bazillion; pondering still takes a relevant place in my life.
Really Lord.. ok... ok yes... yes I accept.. how could I not?? Almost to a point of speechless, knowing it's not something I could do on my own, the details would have to be in his hands.. Waiting for the event to take place, just as she had to. Waiting to see how all of this was going to play out... Just as she had to.. Quietly waiting... Hopeful, excited, delighted, nervous, scared, really scared, but trusting that if God called one to such a position he would indeed provide.
Today I heard the words in my heart... Come and follow me, leave all the other stuff behind. In the silence today I saw images of laughter and joy. And I went for a second round of prayer and a woman quoted words to me Follow him that you will save your life. Whoever loses his life for His sake will find it...
Everything is still hanging in balances thus far.. we will know soon..
1 comment:
praying for you friend! i think about you often and I'm so thankful for your friendship! Your sweet girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment