Thursday, January 13, 2011

away

I'm excited about not being on a computer for a week. It's more than time to unplug

and for the other parts of my life. This song is settling. I like the lyrics..

Comfortable, don’t get comfortable.
I am gonna’ move this mountain then I’m gonna move you in.
Yesterday, this is not yesterday.
You were standing on my shoulders now; you’re standing on the edge.
You’ve been looking for a sign all this time.
So afraid but you don’t have to be afraid
Even if you make mistakes
You know that I’ll remain
You’ve been looking for a sign all this time.
If you seek you’ll find me every time.
Can you feel the call of love?
Is it moving you to be a child of God of love?
Is it reaching you?
It’s everywhere the call of love.
I just want to show you what I mean
I just want to love like you’ve never seen
Do you want to live like you used to dream?
Then I’ve got a song for you
You’ve got a new song

No comments: