She has filled my hands with resources to teach a class room... I have had some teaching experiences before, but I have not been trained. Last friday was my first day of teaching. I will be teaching twice a month in the Marlin School District with CIS. God has even allowed me to be with the sweetest group of girls. I have 8 girls ranging 3rd to 5th grade. It was such a life giving experience for me... It was fun to see how proud they were of what they had made. They listened and obeyed so well.
I'm so thankful. I kind of thought I would be working with a very "high risk" group of kids... I don't know if they fall into that category or not... But I do know they all enjoyed making the project... Hoping for a battery charger soon so I can take pics of their work and post them...
nat
1 comment:
I love it!! I'm so happy for you! You are such an amazing person and I love seeing how God is working and using you for His glory. You will have SUCH an impact on those girls. You never forget a good teacher. I remember lots of mine. Those girls will be blessed by you Nat. I'm pumped you are getting to do this! And isn't that how it works? Most the time when we are a little impatient or not in the mood, that's when God comes knocking at our door. So glad you answered!! :)
Post a Comment