I am continually amazed at the differences of my children... I know those of you who know might be tired of this little theme in my life... But wow... These two kids... Thank you Lord.
"Lucy give mama a kiss" these are the repeated requests that I and other family members have given to her since she was able to make a pucker, but repeatedly her response is to tilt her cute little face and offer us a cheek or a forehead. "No lucy kiss mama on the cheek" Like this... Ok now your turn... I offer my cheek and she presses her cheek to me. Funny girl.
Well keep in mind that River has just had the stomach flu. As she crawls closer to me yesterday I see that rambunctious look on her face. She grabs both of my cheeks and tries to kiss me.. smack on the lips... Now I am one of those weird moms who believe that lips to lips are not for parents to kids... It kind of creeps me out and I'm willing to admit that might be a quirk about me... But this girl in all of her wild passion and furry keeps coming back. Determined... I did prevail with the offer of my chin to kiss... I am continually amazed that such a wild and crazy sole is such a snuggler. She is ball of passion wanting to be held and carried and loved.
I love these girls... I am so blessed...
No comments:
Post a Comment