oh my goodness... poor sweetie! i'm so sorry she is sick... hoping for a quick recovery!
OH MY! Poor sick little sweetie! You know if Rivs is laying still at the kitchen table, that she really isn't feeling well. Poor girl...
Ummm...that above comment is Lisa. I'm not sure why it says I am Loraine.
If I had a nickel for every time I woke up among stuffed rabbits and yogurt...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my goodness... poor sweetie! i'm so sorry she is sick... hoping for a quick recovery!
OH MY! Poor sick little sweetie! You know if Rivs is laying still at the kitchen table, that she really isn't feeling well. Poor girl...
Ummm...that above comment is Lisa. I'm not sure why it says I am Loraine.
If I had a nickel for every time I woke up among stuffed rabbits and yogurt...
Post a Comment