Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 Conversations

Old Lady : Those aren't yours are they? (pointing to my children)
me: yes there mine
Old Lady: Really?? Are you old enough to have kids??
me: I'll be 30 next year
Old Lady: *Gasp* (put's her hand on her heart while bugging her eyes) well I'll be


We are stuck behind a funeral procession:
Me: Lucy this is a funeral, That person is going to see Jesus and all these people are celebrating their life... Well... hopefully there going to see Jesus..
Lucy: Mama... Is Grandma Di going to see Jesus
Me: *Sqeaky high pitched voice* mmmhhhmmm


On the rest of the way home

Lucy: Mama Mama... there's Lisa!!
Me: Awh did you see Lisa?
Lucy: Yep little white car - I saw Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this blog totally changed. It looks so different! How you do this, I have no idea.

I'm not sure why, but I'm definitely more partial to conversation #3. Though #2 is much more deep and theological. And #1 just isn't fair.

Tiffany Stevens said...

Convo 3- Every time Ben see's a red 4 door car--That's my Ashley