I love painted toes with little girlies! And those sandals are SUPER cute!! I have seen those flowers online. Were they easy to make? How did you attach the flower to the sandal? That would be fun to make with my bstudy gals. I wish I was up there with ya'll!! :)I love your mommy daughter day. I'm with you on the having to make a certain time for it. I think I will try that. Let me know how yours goes!
2 comments:
so fun!!!
I love painted toes with little girlies! And those sandals are SUPER cute!! I have seen those flowers online. Were they easy to make? How did you attach the flower to the sandal? That would be fun to make with my bstudy gals. I wish I was up there with ya'll!! :)I love your mommy daughter day. I'm with you on the having to make a certain time for it. I think I will try that. Let me know how yours goes!
Post a Comment