Once again, River and Teagan are long lost twins...Teagan has food and mess everywhere all the time. And I can't put good clothes on her unless I'm prepared for them to be ruined. She seeks out the dirt and mud and then proceeds to sit and play and throw it all over herself and even eat it by the handfuls. I think my boy and girl are reversed! Loved your Easter pics of them! They are the cutest!
3 comments:
Haha, how could the mess even concern you once you look into those sweet, innocent eyes...
So funny I did not even notice the mess till I read Lisa's comment so I guess it support that her comment to be correct :)
Once again, River and Teagan are long lost twins...Teagan has food and mess everywhere all the time. And I can't put good clothes on her unless I'm prepared for them to be ruined. She seeks out the dirt and mud and then proceeds to sit and play and throw it all over herself and even eat it by the handfuls. I think my boy and girl are reversed! Loved your Easter pics of them! They are the cutest!
Post a Comment