Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Getting Past Hello
Sometimes it's hard getting past hello, ya know when you see someone on the street or you have an important message to tell someone. But today I got to speak to mom and tell her how much God loves her. I always wondered if she would understand and she did today. She keeps asking if God is angry at her, and today I got to say I don't think so. And I think that meant a lot to her!! She said I guess not or he wouldn't have shown me as much as she already has. And I agreed with her. I told her how I know a lot of Christians, but I don't know many whom God has shown up in a physical image, not only that but He showed up when she had nothing to offer... She liked this message....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Way to go and that's exciting :)
Post a Comment