Fully convinced that He loves me, Fully convinced that he really speaks to me, Fully convinced that my path won't look like any one else I know and Fully convinced that he is a God who is near. Fully convinced that if he calls I will answer and that will be enough.
Romans 14:5 ... Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind... 8 If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.I'm tired of judging Lord, I'm tired of being judged... may we walk in the freedom of His purchase of our lives and may that be enough.
3 comments:
Love it!
Well that sounds good! Great - wonderful - awesome actually!
FULLY CONVINCED! Thank you Lord for transforming our hearts and minds! Thank you Lord for your Word that sheds light into the dark places of our heart that allows us to see you for who you really are! God you are so gracious! LOVE YOU SWEET FRIEND!
Post a Comment