Just a few terrible pics to document the trip.
River after the wedding
Me and Lucy after the wedding
My dear friend Abbie who hosted us
And the beautiful Bride... Hopefully we can get some good wedding pics up here soon!!
It was way too quick of a trip and everyone I got to see seemed a little disappointed at the amount of time spent with each person, not to mention all the people we didn't get to see. We love you guys despite the fact. Well I feel like I made two new friends, connected with one friend, said hello to my cousin and another friend, said hello to the bride, said hello to my parents and my mom and had a mini college reunion at the wedding then the trip was over. Not to mention some crazy things going on inside my body. But I did get out on the dance floor with my girls and that made the whole trip worth while!!
Every time we go to Branson, we can't help but want to stay. We have so many great friendships there, plus a church we miss. But we can't deny the good work the Lord is doing in the Ward home in Texas. We know he has us here for a reason and for that we are blessed. We do miss those Ozark Mountains though!!
1 comment:
Your longing for Branson sounds like my longing for Waco :)
Ya'll are the cutest. One of these darn days I am going to high five that little Lucy and squeeze that cute miss River!
Post a Comment