Well, friends this kid is passionate about everything! From eating, to not sleeping to playing she puts her whole self in whatever she is doing. She laughs and squeals all the time, she loves playing with lucy and she loves people in general.
Lets talk about sleep training, shall we? Now I know those of you who read this might be like "geeze train that kid already and stop complaining, but she is really hard, really hard. But another big breakthrough last night. We hit the 48 minutes of screaming as loud as you can possibly bear and then all of the sudden... SHE STOPPED and she slept until 7:30 am... Yep you heard it- from 3-5 hours of sleep at night to 10 WOO HOO... I think that was enough to say ok were done foolin around... And for her nap today she only cried 20 minutes and quit.. and she is still sleeping. I ran into the kitchen this morning to make sure SURE she was still breathing. Yes the kitchen is her new room :) Until she gets this down!
Its a joyful day just look at her happy pics and movie below...


3 comments:
Oh yes maam! Don't you love sleep!?! :) Just this month I stopped giving Teagan a bottle in the middle of the night. She was still getting up one-two times! Come on! She is 11 months!!! :) There was crying but not long and now she sleeps all night with maybe just one diaper change. Thank you Jesus! :) I never knew sleep could be soooo good ;) River and Teagan would get along! Teagan is the same exact way...into everything and chasing you if you have food. The kid LOVES food! And drama oh drama. Hilarious and sometimes not ;)hehe River's a doll Natalie! Keep it up. It will be quick and you will be sleeping like a log :) Love ya!
I love the video - she has a cute giggle - that makes no sleep all worth it right??
Way to go River - and really Mom and Dad :)
Post a Comment