I wish I could share all the details on how I got here today, but I heard the Voice of the Lord stronger than I ever have before. An immediate rush of emotions and tears came as I lay prostrate on the ground, faced both with my sin and hope for my circumstance. He said "The harvest is ready... are you willing?" And though that sounds like a simple phrase, a verse we've heard over and over, it unearthed rebellion deep in me that I was not yet willing to face. Its amazing that in one moment we can think and feel one way and in another second our whole world becomes new.
Now don't let your thoughts start running, our Harvest is not across the ocean or even the state line... But my prayer is that we would not relent until we hear His Voice!! May we do what ever it takes to hear his voice.
God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing;
but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
2 comments:
Amen, friend. Amen.
I love your heart. I love your hunger.
And I love that I can read your blog now!!!
I want to hear His voice. Really hear Him. I'm doing a study right now and last week was being still. We have to be still before to hear Him. That's my problem...finding time to be still. I'm so restless right now. I too think one way and then drastically the other. It drives me bonkers. I tell you I'm ready to go overseas...We would need to HEAR that from the Lord first though...time to be still....
Let's have a phone chat?
Post a Comment