Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, most of the boxes are packed this morning... I say most... We still have quite a few to pack. But everything will be ready by tomorrow morning, and this beautiful place we call home... will no longer be home. "Those who have set their hearts on pilgrimage" right?? 

What an awful week its been. The week before I cried with a friend as we talked about the rain and refreshment we receive from it, how its cleansing, and purifying.. Well just as texas heat goes were back in drought. The enemy knows my weakness.. the feeling of failure. I finally just broke down and cried yesterday... It was a good release - all the pressure came mounting in as I was late to pick up Lucy from MDO. Tears strolling down my face as I zoomed past the cars.  The mistake at work, the LG biz, the comptroller showing up at my door, Leaving my child at school. Not being able to get through to my mom... ALL the things I am suppose to be really good at... Lets just be honest... 

What is this ridiculous need to be good at something.. This need to please people. This need to be satisfied in a role..

God please help me this next week as we  start over. May I find rest, satisfaction, and peace in you alone. Please return your presence in the midsts of my sadness.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ahh Nat! I wish I could just hug you! And I could cry with you too! :) I miss ya friend and I will pray God amazes you this week :)