Wednesday, January 28, 2009

no communication

Well, I know that those of you who are following this blog are awaiting updates.. and I wish that I had them. She doesn't answer the phone, I think mostly because of the inability to, and we have been asked not to call for updates... So... that doesn't leave us much room does it. I am very fortunate that we have the ability to write her letters through e-mail and they will deliver them. So I have started a series of letters trying to encourage her. Pray that Diane would not feel alone, that the presence of Jesus would be near to her. Pray that she wold not loose hope, that she would have the strength to fight, and that though her outward body is wasting away that inward she would be renewed day by day. Necole and I are hoping to plan a trip soon depending on the length of her stay.

No comments: