Tuesday, January 20, 2009

another update

Thank you for those of you who have prayed tonight. I called at 11:30 tonight and they said that she had just arrived, they couldn't give her any medicine on the way up because her blood pressure had dipped so low. But they got her stabilized and wanted me to call back in an hour for a better update on her.

I called again at 1:30 and the nurse said... have you seen her legs? and I said yes. and she said well, they're really bad. I said yea I know.  ...When she passed out earlier that day, she was in too much pain to get back up, so the nurse said she really needed to get extended stay care when she got home- So i asked if they were just going to release her again. They are going to try to clear her lungs completely of the pneumonia before they send her home.

Ok, so now were back to praying for a miracle. Praying that her legs would be completely healed. She going to make it for now, and though they don't know the cause behind her year long episode of sores and gangrene breakouts the nurse and doctors seem unconcerned.

Thanks friends...

No comments: